What are SSL Certificates? SSL Certificates, sometimes called digital certificates, are used to establish a secure encrypted connection between a browser (user’s computer) and a server (website). The SSL connection protects sensitive data, such as credit card information, exchanged during each visit (session). Whether you need to secure one or many domains, one or multiple servers, Deductive Labs offers a full line of SSL Certificate products to meet your needs.
- Wildcard SSL (“Wildcard Plus”): Secure all servers and subdomains on a given domain with one certificate.
- Single Certificate (“SSL Plus”): Secure a single server with a single name.
- Multi-Domain (SAN) Certificate (“MD SAN Certificate”): Secure up to 25 server names – with one certificate.
- Extended Validation Certificate (“EV Plus”): Activate the green bar in newer browsers.
- DigiCert Extended Validation Multi-Domain Certificate (“EV MD Certificate”): Secure up to 25 server names with EV security – with one certificate.
Deductive Labs is a DigiCert partner and reseller and can offer everything from Digital marketing, WordPress installations and configurations to SSL certificates enabling your company to be more efficient and secure!
Contact us at email@example.com to get a quote for SSL certificates or go to DigiCert and make your order! If you are still wondering why choose Deductive Labs and DigiCert for securing your online business, read this article ““Why choose Digicert?”